[pure-silver] Re: pure-silver Digest V2 #10

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:04:29 -0500

Geez, that floor in your darkroom sounds nicer than ANY floor in my house!
Our 50-year-old tiles (probably asbestos) were installed on a very lumpy &
uneven cement floor, and have pretty much become one with it.  Short of
re-pouring to level the cement, not much to do except paint!  The sinks are
already hooked up to the plumbing lines anyway.

I definitely plan to get mats, they have really great ones where I teach,
about 1/2 inch thick rubber w/holes.

It's been really interesting to hear what different people are doing in
terms of darkroom construction.

-Adrienne

Please, please shake some booty on the dance floor. You look great in those
pants and we totally spy you tapping your foot up against the wall, flower.
If the beat moves you, then rock it.

from "nonsense nyc," 12/31/04...and their list of rules for New Year's Eve
(and for life).