[pure-silver] Re: other new darkroom

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:38:18 -0400

DEAR RICHARD,
        Me too, please.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bogdan Karasek
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 8:40 AM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: other new darkroom

Hello Richard,

If you plan on mailing out a PDF of KW-14, could you please put me on
your mailing list.  I'd appreciate it, as I'd like to harvest it for new
ideas.  Thanks,

Cheers,
Bogdan

Richard Knoppow wrote:

> [...]
National
>>Press Photographers Association. "Building the home Darkroom" is a very
>>informative book. It will fill you with ideas and can give you a concept
of
>>the work involved. I am not a fan of concrete floors especially in cold
damp
>>climates.
>>

>    Also look for AK-3 on the Kodak web site, an eight page PDF on building
darkrooms for amateur purposes.
>    I _may_ have a PDF of KW-14 but am not at my home computer so I can't
be sure. If I have it I can send it via e-mail

>--
>Richard Knoppow
>dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Los Angeles, CA, USA

  Bogdan Karasek
  Montréal, Québec                     bogdan(at)bogdanphoto.com
  Canada                               www.bogdanphoto.com

                     "I bear witness"

http://www.eset.com