[pure-silver] Re: odd neg

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:14:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Richard.  Well, I know the fix is good since I had only run 4 rolls thru
that 1/2 gallon.  It's good for 30 tmax rolls or 60 rolls of non-tgrain film
(supposedly according to Kodak spec sheet).  I'll try tmax rs for the balance
and see what I can do to remove the sludge off the neg.  How much citric is
added to how much fix?  Is it added to fix w/hardener or without?
Thanks!