[pure-silver] Re: negative scratches/Edwal No-Scratch

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 23:22:25 +0000

we have used it off and on, with some success. Just brushed it on with the
brush that comes with the bottle. brush off the entire negative.

the biggest issues is cleaning it off. Using film cleaner may or may not help,
then re-washing.
Be sure to clean the negative carrier as well, as it seems to get over
everything.

regards,
ann