[pure-silver] Re: largest camera ever used

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:13:40 -0500

Sure, Dave - go ahead and brag. But we all know that size doesn't matter...

    <feeling outclassed, since 5 x 7's my limit>

-Bill

On Thursday, November 30, 2006, at 02:52  PM, Dave Valvo wrote:

Mine was a Hycon that had 3 cameras side by side with three rolls of film that shot simultaneous images one with a red filter, one with a green filter, and one with a blue filter. Then the B&W images were put back together using the same filters to make color images. Each negative was 9.5 inches by 18 inches