[pure-silver] Re: another update.

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:14:14 -0700

If this is about restoring a light trap the traps in many cameras are just black wool yarn. If its flat then its something else, maybe strips of felt.

On 4/16/2019 8:37 PM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Myron you can send an attachment to me, but I doubt the list would appreciate it.  I suspected the one I got was for the IV, or maybe even later.  It definitely wasn't for mine, and I had to make the call without even a view of the back.  Probably should have just passed.

Probably a lot of things that would work IF push come to shove. Anything from flat black yarn to really thin weather stripping might work as a light trap IF it was a problem.  I am not sure it would be at all.  It may not be rocket science, but to me its still new.  Thanks everyone.

An extra thanks to Richard that takes the time to make this resource available to all of us
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WB6KBL