[pure-silver] Re: another update.

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 16:58:17 -0700

The same web site has instruction books for the Model III and other Technikas. Maybe something there. I posted this about three days ago.
https://www.butkus.org/
On 4/16/2019 3:13 PM, mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks.  Its not the right camera.  Mine is the III version 5 so it is really close in many ways.  Mine was there though and it was some help.  I think I finally found the last hurdle.   The front standard has to come forward enough that the entire base will slide off the bed rail to by pass a screw stop.  Then there is a hidden stop under the rails on the bed that is spring loaded and must be pushed over to get that stop out of the way.  Then the front standard will slide on to the rails of the main body of the camera.  Talk about an adventure.  Anyone else think of anything I missed?

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx