[pure-silver] Re: another toning question

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:48:41 -0600

There are several things that may be happening. One would be sepia toning another might be Thiorea toning and also split toning where you selenium tone and then sepia tone. Look at Roman Loranc's work . (http://www.romanloranc.com/)

Tim Rudman has a bible for toning practices that I believe is still available.

lee\c