[pure-silver] Re: analyzer pro and chromega lamphouse

  • From: BertS <aasainz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:39:38 -0500

 From your description I believe the main problem is going to be that the
Analizer Pro is not capable of driving a reactive load. That is what a voltage
stabilizer is. It should not be used with an enlarger that has a transformer
to light the lamp.

There is a member of this group that knows the AP very well and I am sure you
will get an answer when he reads your message.

Or you could write to RH directly. They recently changed their URL, I will
look it up for you. You may want to try www.rhdesigns.com in case that address
is still alive.

Bert