[pure-silver] analyzer pro and chromega lamphouse

  • From: "Luigi Pasto" <luigi.pasto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:08:32 -0500

Hi everyone. I've been thinking about purchasing a RH Designs analyzer/timer
(analyzer pro), but I am not sure if I could use it with the chromegatrol
power supply / voltage stabilizer / timer. I've sent email to Omega Satter
asking if the timer function of the chromegatrol could be bypassed.  I just
received a reply from the Omega tech. It included a wiring diagram, and a
comment about not knowing the answer to my question! Unfortunately, I was
trained as a psychologist and don't know a wiring diagram from a fire
hydrant : (
Does anyone out there have experience connecting an analyzer pro with a
chromega DII lamp house? I've attached the wiring diagram, just in case
someone needs something to read!

Thanks,
Louie

-- Type: image/tiff
-- File: Chromegatrol wiring diagram.TIF