[pure-silver] Re: What am I doing wrong ?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:17:39 +0100

Stein a écrit :
> Dear Georges,
>
>      I too lost film out the side of the Combiplan rack but it was reduced
> to a minimum when I just barely clicked the top holder down onto the sheets
> and used slow and careful inversion for agitation. I think I used to shake
> the film out of the slot at first.
>
>      Uncle Dick

So, As I've been given a full box of Kodak SO-015 which end of life was
1975,
and stayed in a really hot attic since then, I'll practice loading,
processing to see if I can produce un scratched negs...
BTW, I've a method to reduce spotting : the graphics arts store in my
town sell red inactinic felt tip pens. I've carefully painted the
scratches and they printed white instead of black.. Easyer to spot ;-)
as I do not have iodine on hand.
It seems the Combi plan is not at fault but my careless use of it.
Thanks for your help.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière