[pure-silver] Re: What am I doing wrong ?

  • From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:45:51 -0800

Georges,

I too use the combi plan.  I had the same problem early on and I'm sure it's
because I wasn't inserting the film properly all the time.  Before you drop
the holder in the tank, feel the tops of the sheets to make sure ther space
between the films is even all the way across and isn't touching at one end.
Also, it is only necessary to barely push the top click dwon on the sheets.
One click.  Otherwisw, you may force the sheets to bow right out of the
rails.  Hope this helps.

I actually like the tank now.  I just make sure to adjust the temperature or
concentration to get 10 minute plus development times to prevent problems
from the slow fill/drain cycles.