[pure-silver] A Montreal or Toronto shop ?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:59:10 +0100

Hi !
A friend of mine will be in Montreal and Toronto (Canada, I wonder if
there are Montreal and Toronto in the US ?) I'll like to ask her to
bring me back some Kodak stuff and large format film difficult to find
in France. But as her spare time will be somewhat limited, I prefer to
direct her to the right place. So any good address will be welcomed. (if
they run a web site, it will help me choose the items I ask for ;-)  )
TIA.
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière