[pure-silver] Re: Web Site for Corrected Pyro Formulas and Some Toner Formulas

  • From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:20:17 +1000

Frank,
You'll find it all at

http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Just be careful with units that include similar words but are measuring different things. e.g. fluid ounce (US and British versions) (volume) and ounce (mass)

========================= At 01:26 PM 7/09/2005, you wrote:
Thanks Richard....

The patent on the Gold Toner lists pounds, ounces ( wet and dry),  grams,
grains, drams, and ounces....  ( I thought England and Ireland used Drams to
portion out Hard Liquor?)

Can someone please translate into 1 system that we can use...?

My digital scale does not have drams.....grains..... who knows what else....

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx