[pure-silver] Re: WORKING OR STOCK? Darkroom Chemistry... Question

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:20:32 -0400

DEAR ERIC,
     I have an excuse!  Since 2011 I have had four surgeries, three of
which were under general anesthesia, and all of which required significant
regimens of pain killers both for post op pain and for physiotherapy.  They
are known to affect short term memory.  This is my story and I am sticking
to it!  LOL!!!
                      CHEERS!
                               BOB