[pure-silver] Re: WORKING OR STOCK? Darkroom Chemistry... Question

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:08:22 -0800

On 3/4/2015 1:51 PM, Brian Smith (Redacted sender smithcbrian2@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Thanks Richard. I might look up some of the old references just out of interest. Regards - Brian

This is the sort of thing that was included in most photography handbooks except for the most elementary. Its also in the lens section and the copying section of the "Kodak Reference Handbook". I think only the late ones had the section on copying. These books used to clog up used book stores but may be difficult to find now. An Amazon search may find some at reasonable prices.

WB6KBL