[pure-silver] Re: Triple Beam Balance was: Re: Mixing your own chemicals was (Hamster was (Glass versus Plastic containers))

  • From: Eric Maquiling <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:52:30 -0800

On 11/01 15:02, Breukel, C. (HKG) wrote:

> "little" annoying, it takes a long time before the arm stops swininging, and
> gently stopping it with swinging isn't really speeding up things. Are there

Umm, patience?

I wonder what you would do if the film processing time was 16 minutes!  :)

Actually, I kinda know just about how much is in the container and the arm is
still in the down position.  Then just a tiny bit will make it move quickly.

You'll get the hang of it.  Its not like is going to go to the balance arrow
slowly, it'll actually get there quickly on the last few grams.

The balance makes me slow down and make sure I'm not messy.

--

Eric