[pure-silver] Re: Shooting in the desert

  • From: KironKid@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:27:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/2008 9:11:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Howard,  you mention at the bottom that the sites suggested by Kron were
far  apart.  I'll be staying in Tecopa Hot Springs which is just outside
the south east end of the park near Shoshone.  How far would that be  to
Furnace Creek and StovePipe Wells, how many hours driving, not like
we're on an Interstate???  Maybe I should limit myself to the south  end
of the park and take the time to explore that, less time spent  driving,
closer to home base.

Bogdan

   You can easily cover DV in eight days. It's not THAT  big.

_http://www.americansouthwest.net/california/death_valley/death_valley_map.html_

(http://www.americansouthwest.net/california/death_valley/death_valley_map.html)

Kiron Kid

"If you're photographing in color you show the  color of their clothes - if
you use black & white, you will show the color  of their soul"

---Ted Grant

favorites at AOL Food.