[pure-silver] Re: Rodinal

  • From: Bob Younger <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:18:00 -0700

......and B&H says it's only available for local (NYC) pickup.
Bob Younger

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Les Myers <baroque-2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all this discussion of Rodinal, I sought a source. Adorama doesn't
list it, and B&H lists the "special" on special order, but the regular
Rodinal, according to their website, is "no longer available." I haven't
looked elsewhere yet.

Les Myers