[pure-silver] Re: Rodinal

  • From: Clarence Rhymer <crhymer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:27:05 -0700

Hello,

For those in Canada.

Rodinal is sold as Blazinal (for copyright reasons IIRC) in Canada. It is available from Darkroom Central in Winnipeg http://www.darkroomcentral.ca/cart_cartdetail.php?id=58 and from Henry's http://www.henrys.ca/14922-BLAZINAL-DEVELOPER-500-ML.aspx

I don't know what the shipping would cost, or if there is a distributor in the Calgary area.

I have dealt with both Henry's and Darkroom Central with good results, although not for Rodinal, since I stocked up years ago when shipping was less restrictive.

Cheers,
Clarence
Fort Smith, NT, Canada

On 27/02/2011 6:20 PM, David Hornford wrote:
Spoke to soon - no shipping to Canada

On 11-02-27 5:22 PM, "Dennis Purdy"<dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

There is another Rodinal supplier.  Adox Adonal is what it is called now.
All the people I have seen reporting test results say it is just the
same.  It is available through Freestyle.
http://www.freestylephoto.biz/12054-Adox-Adonal-17-oz.-500-ml-Rodinal-Form
ula?cat_id=301