[pure-silver] Re: Practical print sizes

  • From: İbrahim Pamuk <ibrahim.pamuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:57:44 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. As you have said, generally landscapes tend to
be printed larger. I understand that practically portraits should not be
printed larger than 30*40 but landscapes, people in motion can be printed at
large sizes. Maybe there exists such an practical formulated sentence.

Regards

Ibrahim Pamuk