[pure-silver] Re: Old film advice ...

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:36:50 +0100

George

Sorry, but I would give them back and buy some new film, because I don't
understand why I would possible risk an image to old film. For fun and
experimentation, fine, but to get decent results, why?

The person giving them away usually feels better about that than throwing
them out, but they just transferred the burden of guilt to someone else,
IMHO. Some people just can't throw things away. If you don't believe that,
think about throwing them into the trash right now... see that's the feeling
of guilt, I was talking about.

Oh, you could just give them away again. Maybe it makes you feel good too.

No, I won't suggest the eBay option.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com