[pure-silver] Old film advice ...

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:31:16 +0100

Hello !
I've been given a bunch of 4x5 sheet film :
Ilford HP4
Agfa AgfaPan 400 expiry date 1974
Agfa AgfaPan 100 Expiry date 1975
All brand new and unopened boxes. Storage life unknown but as the outer carton seems to have seen some moisture, it could have been frozen for some time. Except for the HP4 box which seems to have suffered from moisture, all films seems fine. (I've opened one box of each and picked up one sheet. All the sheets are fine. Well mechanically, at least.
So my question is :
What kind of treatment should I give to these Old Timer's to get decent results ?
All help appreciated !
--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
S'il vous plaît, aidez nous à conserver nos ressources,