[pure-silver] Re: Now this really an Off Topic question..

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photo" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:47:43 -0600

It is indeed pure silver. no additional contrast control in the emulsion.
Done by hand in the pure traditional sense. People ask for help setting up
darkrooms, this is no different. How much space can your light take up? I
bout a three c cell size lantern that could easily have a piece of ruby lith
rolled around the cylinder and attached with ruby tape.  total cost maybe
$20 and last for a long time and much lighter than a car battery.

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226