[pure-silver] Re: Now this really an Off Topic question..

  • From: "Bob Younger" <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 02:04:08 -0800

Cor,

See http://www.prioritystart.com/

It actually looks pretty easy to hook up and probably simpler than a lot of
other things you could do; also solves the issue of you leaving the trunk
light on while you're working......I've actually been thinking of getting
one myself, it had just slipped off the list until I saw your note.

But, I'm curious, without some kind of window into the box such that you
could safely see into it, why have the red light in there at all?

Bob