[pure-silver] Re: Now this really an Off Topic question..

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:16:50 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Younger
Sent: donderdag 26 november 2009 11:04
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Now this really an Off Topic question..

But, I'm curious, without some kind of window into the box such that you
could safely see into it, why have the red light in there at all?

Bob

..Bob, I am afraid I do not understand your question: I have not made a
red window in my darkbox (yet), since I will be working in the trunk of
my car, I figure that even with a (side) window in my box, not enough
light will fall through. People with portable darkbox (see for a really
nice one:
http://www.blackartwoodcraft.com/News_and_Events.html ) point the window
to a light area. With a car that can be harder, so I opt for artificial
red light..

Best,

Cor