[pure-silver] Re: New Darkroom New Question

  • From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:05:34 -0500

Ben, I use the magnalite with an autoparts store attachment that allows the
light to be highly directed with the rubylith piece over the lens. The light
is low enough that it can be used with color papers as well. Without the red
filter, it is an excellent local burner for making black studio backdrops
when portrait photographers fail to expose their backdrops to black.

They certainly are cheap enough that you can have more than one if need be.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301