[pure-silver] Re: Need some help and ideas

  • From: Myron Gochnauer <goch@xxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:02:32 -0300

If range is an issue, it wouldn't be hard (for some people) to make several
prints at different exposures and/or contrasts, and then "stack" the scans
using suitable masks.
The major limitation, though, is probably resolution, unless you silver-print
larger than your intended final digital-print.

Myron