[pure-silver] Re: NYC Places to visit

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 05:56:03 -0800 (PST)

Justin,

Here are some suggestions:

- International Center of Photography (ICP), 6th Ave.
@ 43rd St. check www.icp.org to check current
exhibition.

- visit the New York Photography Guide website at:
http://www.photography-guide.com/index.html
Go to Listings>Exhibitions for a list of photography
exhibitions and gallery showings.

- The Museum of the City of New York has an exhibit of
great B&W architectural photographs by Samuel Gottscho
from the first part of the 20th Century.
(www.mcny.org)

Have fun.

John Meyers

p.s. Email me off list if you like. Perhaps we could
meet if you are so inclined and schedules permit.