[pure-silver] Re: NYC Places to visit

  • From: wrleigh@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:40:57 +0000

Check out the John Stevenson Gallery, 338 West 23rd St, 212-352-0700. They only
do photography, including a lot of "Alternative Processes". One of my favorites
was Ernestine Ruben who had a show there about 2 years ago of her gum
dichromate prints, which were incredible (not silver based, though).

http://www.johnstevenson-gallery.com/

--
Bill Leigh
wrleigh@xxxxxxx