[pure-silver] Re: More on 5 to 8 year old paper

  • From: Lee Carmichael <click76112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 13:04:55 -0600

I am envious of the Oriental VC and the Agfa Insignia paper two of my favorites I still have some of the White Box with Blue that is approx 10 years old now that is still printing great.

If you want to sell the Agfa Insignia and it is still ok consider me

lee\c

At 12:19 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:
I add more information on this 5 to 8 year old paper that is offered to me for about 25% of its original price. Most of it is closer to 5 years old and it was kept in dry, but not so cool conditions. I also got a more detailed list of what is available. I believe that they're all papers with a good reputation for life expectancy, but could you please rate it to the best of your knowledge?

The stock is made up of several hundreds of sheets of:

- Agfa Insigna grade 2, 3 and 4
- Afga Portriga grade 2 and 3
- Oriental VC
- Oriental Warmtone VC
- Ilford MG IV FB
- Ilford MG IC RC

Sizes are 11x14, 16x20 and some 20x24. If they prove to be OK, I might offer them to the list after I've picked what interests me (tehre is no way all buy all 1000+ sheets of 11x14).

PG