[pure-silver] Re: More on 5 to 8 year old paper

  • From: Philippe Gauthier <pgauth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:49:16 -0500

DarkroomMagic a écrit :

I'm interested in Ilford MG IV FB in 11x14. Where on this globe is this
paper now?

There are two boxes available (100 sheets) but I somehow doubt there will be any left when I'm finished sharing with my photo club friends. I'll know in a week or so and I'll post a complete list for those interested. I am located in Montréal, Canada. I have a Paypal account set up for my small business (which is in no way related to photo supplies, BTW) and november is a good time to send things by mail (not exposed to extreme heat in delivery trucks).

PG