[pure-silver] Lith printing materials update

  • From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 22:26:01 -0000

For those of you interested in Lith printing:

Just to let you know that I have updated the lith printing papers and
developers guide & list available on my website (www.timrudman.com). Up to
date as far as I know as of end October. It can be hard to keep up with
these in these changing times. Includes deletions, rebadges, new and
expected new products etc.

Please feel free to download it if you wish.

Those of you already on my mailing list will get an update link shortly in a
newsletter. Just waiting for a few under the bonnet changes to be made on
the site.

Best wishes to all

Tim Rudman