[pure-silver] Re: daguerreotype gallery

  • From: janet ness <nessj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:11:03 -0800

Yes, and the images we see on the computer may not do justice to the originals.
 We saw some full plate daguerreotypes at the Cleveland Art Museum that were in
excellent condition and they were stunning.

Janet Ness

From: greg@xxxxxxx
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] daguerreotype gallery
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:06:55 -0400

Hi all,

Please come visit my new gallery of modern daguerreotypes

at http://www.dagartist.com. I
would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,

Gregory Popovitch

PS: I felt that it was appropriate to post this here, considering

that the daguerreotype image resides on a layer of pure silver.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/