[pure-silver] Re: Lith printing materials update

  • From: Tom Kershaw <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 09:58:55 +0000

Tim,

Firstly, thanks for the update on materials; although I wonder what has happened to the new variable contrast Kentmere papers, in addition to the ILFORD branded lith paper. Statements on APUG from earlier this year (spring) gave the impression the new Kentmere papers would be introduced this Autumn, while news about the lith paper was put out in the summer.

Tom

Tim Rudman wrote:

For those of you interested in Lith printing:

Just to let you know that I have updated the lith printing papers and developers guide & list available on my website (www.timrudman.com). Up to date as far as I know as of end October. It can be hard to keep up with these in these changing times. Includes deletions, rebadges, new and expected new products etc.

Please feel free to download it if you wish.

Those of you already on my mailing list will get an update link shortly in a newsletter. Just waiting for a few under the bonnet changes to be made on the site.

Best wishes to all

Tim Rudman