[pure-silver] Re: Liquid Light

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 22:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

Liquid Light is an emulsion that can be painted on nearly anything.  After that
its just like any photographic paper.  You could paint it on the stretched
canvas (which is what I was going to do) and then just develop it like any
other paper.  You can use wood, tin, (like a fake tin type) glass which might
be fun, or really most anything.  There is some brief information on it on the
B&H website.  Doesn't look like it goes that far though.  I think I might have
a local source though and IF I am really lucky in a way, it will be on  a
clearance sale.  Picked up an developing tank for a grand sum of $.77 recently.

Are you making your own emulsion?  If so Id love to know what you are doing.