[pure-silver] Liquid Light

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Well I am getting in the experimenting mood again. FINALLY   The latest idea is
a bit different for me.  Instead of using photo paper, the idea is to use
Liquid Light to create an emulsion on different types of materials.  The
particular idea I'm first to try is instead of using a digital inkjet print on
canvas, why not put an emulsion on artist canvas and make a wet black and white
print that way.

Lots of things could be used, but I've never heard of this being done and it
sounds like it might be a neat effect.

Mark