[pure-silver] Re: It Sneaks Up On You...

  • From: Gerald Koch <gerald.koch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:24:55 -0800 (PST)

I wonder what the student would have thought about small screw cap metal cans.

The world is changing and I fear not for the better and it's not only
photographic materials..

A few days ago I attempted to buy a small ceramic teapot in several stores.
If they had anything with the word "tea" in it I was usually shown a tea kettle.

 I also tried to get a jar of Postum without success.  I latter found out that
Kraft Foods stopped making it in 2004.

Jerry