[pure-silver] Re: Increasing Warmth In Ansco 115, Dassonville D-3 , et al

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks...It's been so long since I've used my Nelson
gold toner that I'd forgotten about the after fix!  I
knew that the toner has sodium thiosulfate in it.

Looking at all these prints I made yesterday, I wonder
if Ansco 115 is worth the trouble for Oriental
Warmtone.  They changed the paper a year or so ago and
the warmth is a lot less than the earlier version.

Time to set up the tempering bath.

Eric