[pure-silver] Re: Increasing Warmth In Ansco 115, Dassonville D-3 , et al

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:56:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using the glycin version.  1:5 was pretty puny to
work with so I employed the scientific method of
sapinkling a little hydroquinone and glycine into the
working solution and that gave it a little boost.

Ahh yes I forgot all about my great grand pappy's
formula. (jk!)
I have a 1/2 gallon of that here and might as well use
it on some.   I always liked the look of Nelson GT.
Eric