[pure-silver] Re: History... Clarification

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 10/19/09, Jean-David Beyer <jeandavid8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

" A very few are interested in Lippmann color photography.
A very few are interested in making the little dots for half-tone
photography (I have done it with ruled glass crossline screens generously
donated to me by Max Levy & CO of Philadelphia, the very company that made
screens for F.E.Ives way back when."

Well, I would be very interested in both, particularly the former, but your
results with the latter sounds interesting as well!

"I do not know if you propose to send me personal information that you do not
want seen by the list, but if that is the case, how do you know I am
trustworthy to keep it secret? And even then, you would have to consider
sending it to me encrypted."

Ha! I endevor to live my life in such a way that secrets are unnecessary.
Unfortunately, it never ceases to amaze me how the simplest truth can be used
so effectively as a weapon. Ever have an argument with a loved one?!!
Oh well....