[pure-silver] Re: History... Clarification

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry-

Just to clarify why one sees an answer to a question that came from... well,
somewhere else... I had meant (and made) my question to be off list... However,
the response was arranged so that it went to both this list and to me via the
cc function....

Oh Well! I am sure there are must be others who are interested in the very
interesting history presented in the response... Nevertheless I am now faced
with a delima... Am I to follow up via a public or private response?

It may be a little Off Topic for the list as a whole, not to mention  concerns
of release of personal information to unidentfied individuals, so I will
withhold further comments until the Jean-David Beyer's desire in this regard
(personal vs public communication) becomes clear to me.

Ray