[pure-silver] Re: High contrast printing?

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:08:35 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Rudman" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: High contrast printing?

Thank you Richard. May I appoint you as my agent? :-)
The Toning book is now sold out both in UK and US editions and sadly there are no plans by the publisher to reprint it (small market) so the rights have reverted to me. So it's a case of second hand copies on Amazon now.

Have you considered publishing it on one of the on-line services like Lulu or just making it available as a PDF?