[pure-silver] Re: High contrast printing?

  • From: Joel Alpers <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:42:54 -0600

Tim Rudman wrote:
Thank you Richard. May I appoint you as my agent? :-)
The Toning book is now sold out both in UK and US editions and sadly there
are no plans by the publisher to reprint it (small market) so the rights
have reverted to me. So it's a case of second hand copies on Amazon now.

In case anyone is interested, Amazon has 1 used copy --- price:   US$ 985.00

Joel.