[pure-silver] Re: Here's one for the head scratchers

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:29:30 -0800

Some folklore for you.

In the early T grain days the T-grain emulsion systems, being large and
flat, were very pressure sensitive.   So polymers were added to the emulsion
system to provide cushions for the T-grains.  But the polymers absorbed
light and slowed the emulsion down so the T-grains were made bigger which
made them more pressure sensitive so more polymer was added which..........