[pure-silver] Re: Help removing (metol) stain.

  • From: Martin Jangowski <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:40:08 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Christopher Woodhouse wrote:

> Thanks folks.  I didn't know Microdol X was still available. Excellent, I=
'm
> running out of Perceptol.

A few weeks ago I tried a selfmade version of Microdol X and posted the
results and the recipe on APUG. I can't compare the stuff with Perceptol
or the original Microdol-X (both are not easy to get here), but the stuff
worked excellent with APX100 and Delta 400. Maybe you want to try it, it's
easily mixed and cheap. The only problem is to get iodide free NaCl (table
salt), but I found this at my local pharmacy.

Gr=FC=DFe aus Hohenlohe,

=09Martin Jangowski

| Martin Jangowski                         E-Mail: Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|                        Netzwerke und Multimedia                     |
| Voice: +49 7946/940790                         Fax: +49 7946/940791 |
| Snail Mail: Von-Olnhausen Str. 4            74626 Bretzfeld Germany |