[pure-silver] Re: Hasselblad list? was Re: Law of demented returns....

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:49:57 -0400

On 30/03/07, BOB KISS <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 *DEAR JUSTIN,*

*            Well, I joined as soon as I received the URL but didn't see
instructions as to how to post to the list nor have I received any e-mail
from the list since I subscribed a few hours ago.*

*            I tried sending a posting to *hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxx *but I
guess that isn't the right e-mail address.  Can you tell me how so post to
the list and why I haven't received any postings.*

   I'm a subscriber like you.. not the admin..

  Give it time, the admin probably has to approve you first.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca