[pure-silver] Re: Hasselblad list? was Re: Law of demented returns....

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:08:11 -0400

DEAR UNK,
        Thanks for the truly avuncular advice.  However, tell the Dept. of
Approv. that I was 8 years old in 1959 and the incident in question occurred
in 1968.  The bag was full of dog feces and it was my advanced placement
calculus teacher?s door step.  As usual, intelligence services screw up the
details!
        Actually, the calc teacher fully appreciated the joke because it was
his visiting mother-in-law who opened the door and stomped the flaming bag!
                CHEERS!
                        BOB