[pure-silver] Re: Hasselblad list? was Re: Law of demented returns....

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:35:43 -0400

DEAR JUSTIN,

            Well, I joined as soon as I received the URL but didn't see
instructions as to how to post to the list nor have I received any e-mail
from the list since I subscribed a few hours ago.

            I tried sending a posting to hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxx but I guess
that isn't the right e-mail address.  Can you tell me how so post to the
list and why I haven't received any postings.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____