[pure-silver] HIE times

  • From: "Jon Lacey" <Jon.Lacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:45:31 +0100

Hi,
I am looking to start using Kodak HIE and would like some help with
exposure and development times.
I will be using a standard Red filter and would like to know if exposing
through the filter at 400 ASA will give me a good exposure or should I
look at a different ASA.
I would like to develop in Rodinal and would like to know if the stated
(MassiveDevChart) times of 12 minutes at 1:50 is a good place to start.

Cheers
Jon L.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  Important Notice   The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you have reason to believe you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken  in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are
requested to contact the sender urgently and dispose of this e-mail.   We make
every effort to keep our network free from viruses. You should, however, check
this e-mail, and any attachments to it, for viruses, as we will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages as a result of any virus
being passed on, or arising from alteration of the contents of this message by
a third party.